Learn English online
Six months study $149
Created by Oxford University
Choose us for your English study
Our British or American English courses are the first of our new courses aimed at working professionals and those entering or in higher education. With a foundation in general English, you are given all you need to get to a C/C1 level of English on the CASAS/CEFR framework.
- World class English courses created by Oxford University Press
- Designed for any ability, starting from A1 beginner and take you through to C1
- Speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar in every step of the course
- Intelligent placement tests to put you in at the right level
- Core English e-learning programmes on any device, any time
- Fluency and speech apps with voice recognition and correction technology
- Live coaching support and personal feedback from tutors
- A week-by-week roadmap for using the courses to keep your progress on track
- Unlimited access to study in your own time, your own way
- Tests and completion certificates at each major milestone
- Additional specialist English courses in Aviation, business, law etc
- Large library of e-books including classics re-written for your level of English
Launch your career
English is the international language of business, science, medicine, engineering, aviation and travel. The new normal sees businesses collaborating more than ever across borders, timezones and cultures, seeking out what’s similar rather than what’s different. English is the engine that powers this. Learning it gives a life skill that opens doors to your future and reduces barriers. People who use languages in their jobs typically earn between 8% and 30% more. EF also discovered a strong correlation between English proficiency and the Global Talent Competitiveness Index, a report on a country’s ability to attract and retain skilled people.
Our courses are all designed for those wanting to enter university or a professional career.