Are you an institution, private college or even a tutor looking for a comprehensive learning solution for your students? We have a portfolio of over 150 general and specialised English language and business short courses created by world class organisations such as Oxford University Press.
We can provide online, classroom and blended learning courses and materials based on the CEFR and CASAS. These ready to go courses are suitable for adult English language learning at all levels.
Our materials are comprehensive and produced by a high quality learning and editorial team. They combines current business thinking with the latest in learning technology in a user friendly format.
All our content is backed with tutor materials and behind every course is a powerful learning management system so you can track student progress.
See where our courses sit on the educational framework.
Created by Oxford University Press and used by over 200,000 students, this course covers all levels of the CEFR.
Created by Burlington English and designed to CASAS, this course is used by institutions, businesses and schools all over the world.
There are many career courses available, including academic, medical, banking, finance, engineering, aviation and legal.
We have a series of elective Career English courses in a wide range of subjects ranging from Medicine, Law, Finance, Engineering and Aviation amongst others. All the courses can attach to our core English courses to make a comprehensive learning solution.
In addition we have a catalogue of over 100 online short courses covering finance & operations, sales & marketing, human resources to administration and management designed by subject matter experts.
All our courses can be delivered as online only or as a blended solution in a real or virtual classroom.
Behind all our systems are support resources such as learning management systems with student progress tracking to help you see who is meeting objectives and needs help. We have classroom materials that can be added to any course. There are teacher support materials and services and an ELL support manager to help with any queries or training you need in the systems.
- All online learning is tracked and courses can be used as part of a personal development plan
- Learners can study out of hours or in breaks with bite-size learning
- Get management reports on learner progress
- Cost efficiently solve any training, compliance, insurance, regulatory or union requirements
- Choose and pay for only the courses you need or look at our library models for even greater value
- No lock-in contracts – pay monthly or get a highly competitive price for annual and multi-year commitments
- No big installations necessary – a simple web browser is all that’s needed to get started
- New courses being added all the time