We offer businesses, enterprises and training companies a comprehensive learning solution for your teams and students? We have a portfolio of 30+ general and specialised English language and over 100 business short courses that are available online as well as for a blended solution in the training room environment or delivered via live webinar based tuition. Our courses, created by Oxford University Press and Burlington English have been taught by over 200,000 adult learners globally.
These ready to go courses cover many key areas of adult professional English language learning as well as a catalog of short courses covering finance & operations, sales & marketing, human resources to administration and management. As well as hard skills that range from elementary to advanced, there is an array of people and soft skill development.
Created by Oxford University Press and used by over 200,000 students, this course covers all levels of the CEFR.
Created by Burlington English and designed to CASAS, this course is used by institutions, businesses and schools all over the world.
There are many career courses available, including academic, medical, banking, finance, engineering, aviation and legal.
Our e-learning is comprehensive, up to date and produced by a high quality learning and editorial team. It combines the latest in business thinking with the latest in learning technology. Learning can be delivered wholly online through self-study, with virtual tutor support or in a group & classroom environment by our qualified trainers.
- All online learning is tracked and courses can be used as part of a personal development plan
- Learners can study out of hours or in breaks with bite-size learning
- Get management reports on learner progress
- Cost efficiently solve any training, compliance, insurance, regulatory or union requirements
- Choose and pay for only the courses you need or look at our library models for even greater value
- No lock-in contracts – pay monthly or get a highly competitive price for annual and multi-year commitments
- No big installations necessary – a simple web browser is all that’s needed to get started
- New courses being added all the time